Watch - The "Springfield 032" is the 32nd one-of-a-kind piece in Vortic's "Springfield" line of the American Artisan Series. This watch features a water-resistant, titanium 3D printed case and a round, nickel crown. The mechanics of the restored movement are visible through the Gorilla Glass crystal of the exhibition style, stainless steel back.
Dial - The original, blued steel, "whipped-spade" style hands point to a metal dial with bold, serifed, concentric, Arabic numerals.
- Manufacturer: Vortic Watch Company
- Product Year: 2017
- Diameter = 46mm
- Height = 12mm
- Lug-to-Lug = 55mm
- Lugs = 22mm
- Case Finish: Raw Titanium
- Crown/Hardware: Round Nickel
- Crown Location: 12 O'Clock (Open Face)
- Water Resistance: 1 ATM
- Crystals: Anti-Fingerprint Gorilla Glass
- Case Back: Exhibition, Stainless Steel
- Hands: Original Blued Steel
- Strap: Leather
Movement Info - Originally produced by the Illinois Watch Company in 1919, this "406" grade movement is in excellent condition.
Movement Features - The movement has nickel plated bridges and main plate decorated with wide, straight Geneva stripes and circular graining, a fully jeweled gear train (19 jewels) with gold jewel settings, a fully gold gear train, gilt lettering and decoration, highly polished winding wheels, adjustment to 3 positions, a Reed whipspring regulator, and a split-plate, fingered bridge design.
Original Serial: 3608512
- Original Manufacturer: Illinois Watch Company
- Jewels: 19j
- Size: 12s
- Function: Manual Wind
- Power Reserve: 36-42 Hours
- Finish: Nickel
Please allow 7 - 14 days for delivery